Lyte is searching for a reliable and detail-oriented Executive Assistant. The EA will work directly with the CEO and team leaders and is responsible for supporting the CEO on all levels: heavy calendar management, preparation before events and meetings, research and development, presence in meetings, follow-up and completion.The EA’s main responsibilities include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing daily calendars and company events. To be successful in this role, you need to be proactive, own projects and deadlines and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and excellent at managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of the CEO and executive team and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an exciting mission, great benefits and perks. Culture is extremely important to us. We are looking for someone who has diverse interests, doesn’t mind the unusual and is passionate about music and live events. Our EA is street savvy, creative and resourceful and doesn’t mind “getting her/his hands dirty.” We do business family-style so team spirit is a must.
- Set up and maintain CEO's schedule by planning and scheduling internal and external meetings, manage one-on-one meeting schedules, conferences, and travel, follow-up on completion.
- Prep the CEO for all meetings with logistics and necessary information and keep him informed of all changes and developments.
- Anticipate challenges, pivot quickly and come up with resourceful alternate solutions.
- Coordinate CEO communications, including taking and returning calls, responding to emails and interfacing with client.
- Facilitate and record meeting discussions, delegate action items, follow-up on completion.
- Thoughtful planning of high-end client/partner entertainment such as lunch/dinner and in-office meetings.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, tech or startup industry preferred
- Experience and passion for planning small events
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Advanced Google Suite and Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills--love people with all their quirks
- Knowledge of San Francisco restaurant scene--passionate about food and drink!
- Friendly and professional demeanor--”can do” attitude all around
- Writing and reporting skills
- Organization, time management, presentation, travel logistics
- Strong communication skills (phone, email, video conferencing and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Perks at Lyte:
- Competitive salary including meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Vacation policy
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Annual ticket/event stipend to attend cool events
- SFMOMA Museum membership
- Health & wellness stipend
- Awesome opportunities to interact with all walks of life in the music and entertainment industry