Lyte is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Platforms team. The Platform team is responsible for the development, maintenance, and coordination of all integrations with primary ticketing companies that power Lyte Exchanges. This team works in side-by-side with the Business Development and Client Services teams and in partnership with the core Engineering team. This role will report to the Head of Platforms.
As a Software Engineer - Platforms, you:
* Have experience with Python and Django or similar languages
* Have a basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as JS, CSS, HTML5
* Have test writing and debugging skills
* Have an understanding of application architectures and approaches such as SOA, microservices, monoliths with ability to choose preferred ones
* Knowledgeable with common API methodologies and their pitfalls
* Exceptional communication skills being able to communicate technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Are curious by nature and have an example of that curiosity in practice
* Work with internal and external product and engineering teams
* Design, develop and test new external integrations
* Implement technical solutions to complex business problems
* Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
* Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant code
* Integration of data storage solutions based on PostgreSQL and Redis
* Code review changes relevant to Platforms
* Searching for performance bottle-necks and query optimization
* Competitive Salary including meaningful equity in quickly growing company
* Flexible Vacation policy, take the time you need.
* Work with an experienced team in the event industry
* Amazing opportunities to see the live events industry from the inside
* Work on some of the biggest events in the world!