We believe that successful sales people make connections with their customers and create long-lasting relationships. We are looking for a senior-level Sales Executive who is a highly organized professional and a true sales hunter. This position will be on the forefront responsible for generating new business selling Lyte’s service to live event promoters and ticketing associates for venues, festivals and conferences; establishing strong partnerships and closing sales smoothly. We’re looking for a strong revenue generator with a team mentality. In this role you will work closely with Client Success Managers to provide effective, smooth hand-offs which consistently provide customer satisfaction. The key expectations of the Senior Sales Executive are to develop a deep knowledge of the Lyte solution – its positioning, competition, and market – to exceed expectations for pipeline growth, client satisfaction, and reaching revenue goals to grow our business rapidly.
- Present to prospective customers via phone, email, skype/zoom, and in-person
- Generate new client business, closing sales and growing accounts to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Demonstrate strong strategic sales and negotiation skills.
- Understand contractual agreements with clients.
- Participate in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal progress updates to the sales team and management.
- Document all sales activities and contacts in the company CRM system, including sales analytics and forecasting.
- Work closely with Client Success Management providing clear communication and following all transition processes for clients.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in sales.
- Experience in the live event ticketing industry
- Solutions sales experience
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- An aptitude for meaningful discovery conversations and questioning skills, effectively uncovering prospect pain points and business challenges
- Ability to comfortably make a large number of phone calls and emails every day
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to negotiate on multiple levels and overcome objections
- Willingness to learn new selling techniques
- Amazing organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & CRM platforms (such as Google’s Copper and/or SalesForce)
- Travel as needed
- Location: Possibly Remote or Austin, TX
Lyte is a post-primary ticketing technology platform for sold out events which means we’ve partnered with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry to reduce fraud, drive down no-show rates and deliver real savings to fans. We work directly with the promoters, artists, and venues as an extension of the primary box office, helping them control their events end-to-end. https://lyte.com