Client Services Manager Job Description
Lyte is seeking a Client Services Manager to build success across Lyte-enabled events. Each Client Services Manager is an event's advocate. A CSM optimizes their accounts to increase revenue; the goal is to best serve the shared interest of Lyte and our clients. This role is critical to the success of our organization as it drives revenue, profit, fan engagement and client satisfaction. This is not an entry-level position.
This role will:
- Drive account growth by developing and presenting actionable plans to clients to improve exchange metrics
- Grow gross revenue from existing and new Lyte clients leading to increased y-o-y outcomes
- Have a mastery of e-commerce marketing tools and techniques to optimize each Lyte-enabled exchange on a daily or as-needed basis
- Support clients with the right resources, ensuring seamless fan and box office experiences when doors open
- Proactively guide clients through the onboarding funnel and dynamically review the effectiveness of each touch point
- Respond to client’s needs promptly or ensure that another team member is able to do so. CSMs must plan for contingencies when unavailable (scheduled or emergent)
- Research and be familiar with every Lyte client that he/she is owning
- Present reports and post mortems internally to the Client Services Team and externally to the client contacts as-needed
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Think like a business leader, owning the outcomes for each client account and project under their purview
- Be a confident guiding force for their clients, a source of ideas, best practices and actionable information
- Possess proficiency in and ease with e-commerce analytics
- Have successfully harmonized the interests of a high-growth company and demanding clients
- Demonstrate sound judgement, using data and business-driven rationale for independent decision-making
- Keep a positive attitude and know how to manage stressful/frustrating situations
- Be comfortable with the ambiguity inherent in a high-growth, mid-stage startup environment
- Have exceptional time-management skills while being prepared to work on-call nights and weekends as required
- Be open to traveling to work on-site for Lyte enabled Festivals multiple times a year
- Be a transparent communicator with internal and external constituents
- Possess expertise of the industry with a thorough knowledge on ticketing world dynamics
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, able to create and analyze pivot tables and charts.
- Strong written communication skills - able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to digest and discern data from many sources and create a data driven narrative.
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Knowledge of CRM’s a plus