Love live music? Want to be part of one of the few tech startups currently making a real impact on the music industry?
At Lyte, we help fans get into their favorite events, with a ticketing experience that doesn’t suck - no scalpers or fake tickets.
Want to watch the software you build immediately get put to use at the highest levels of the music industry? If there is popular music event or festival that is sold out, we are most probably close partners, think the biggest names in the industry! To name a few, Coachella, Burning Man, ComicCon, Electric Forest, Newport Folk Festival, AfroPunk, and BottleRock. Don’t see your favorite event or artist here yet? Help make it a reality.
Want to join a team of hard working, fun loving people who are still a little weird and know how to both ship rock solid code and not take life too seriously? The Lyte engineering team is scrappy crew of technology professionals who have experience across the early stage startup realm.
In addition to being technically savvy, we love music and events and when we are not pushing code, we are actively trying to have fun in life. Some of our team members are in bands, and some just like to play flute by themselves out in the mountains.
Automation QA Engineer
A creative product team www.lyte.com is looking for a talented QA engineer skilled at modern interfaces and web technologies.
- 5+ years of experience of testing web applications;
- Knowledge of Python (Django Applications is a plus);
- Experience with Postgres, knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with testing systems for scalability, fault tolerance, load, and other operational areas is a plus;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to participate in late meetings with San Francisco team 1-2 times a week (GMT-8).
• We are a great team building our own product
• You will see results and responses of your work
• Creative and flexible environment
• Competitive salary
Lyte is a post-primary ticketing platform for sold out events. We’ve partnered with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry to help eliminate the secondary market (scalping) and save fans money when buying tickets to sold-out shows. We work directly with the promoters, artists, and venues as an extension of the primary box office, helping them control their events end-to-end.