Lead / Senior QA Engineer
A creative product team www.lyte.com is looking for a talented QA engineer skilled at modern interfaces and web technologies.
- 5+ years of experience of testing web applications;
- Experience with Selenium or competitive product Required;
- We are using Selenium + Robot Framework
- Experience with the tools needed to test RESTful APIs;
- Experience testing of modern web applications based on React.js;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XPATH;
- Understanding of UX testing;
- Hands-on experience working with development tools:
- Chrome development tools, postman, git etc.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to participate in late meetings with San Francisco team 1-2 times a week (GMT-8).
• We are a great team building our own product
• You will see results and responses of your work
• Creative and flexible environment
• Competitive salary
Lyte is a post-primary ticketing platform for sold out events. We’ve partnered with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry to help eliminate the secondary market (scalping) and save fans money when buying tickets to sold-out shows. We work directly with the promoters, artists, and venues as an extension of the primary box office, helping them control their events end-to-end.