Love live music? Interested about music industry?
Down to improve ticketing experience and help fans get to events?
Want to help end ticket-scalping and ticket-fraud?
Want to watch the software you build immediately get put to use at the highest levels of the music industry?
Want to join a team of hard working, fun loving people who are still a little weird and know how to both ship rock solid code and not take life too seriously?
The Lyte engineering team is scrappy crew of technology professionals who have experience across the early stage startup realm. We are looking for talented engineers to help us continue to scale our application stack. Our core engineering problems are rooted in the fact much of what we do involves interacting with external api's to conduct ticketing transactions.
As our first DevOps engineer you are:
- Someone who understands distributed architecture inside and out.
- Skilled in python, AWS, jenkins, chef, celery, puppet, CI, nagios etc.
- Experienced with distributed architecture and performance scaling.
- Capable of debugging and solving infrastructure problems
- Capable of owning the transition of our current built by two devs stack to a stack of greater efficiency and stability as needed for the reasonably high 2019 we are on track for.
- Skilled in automating the painful friction points.
In addition to being technically savvy, we love music and events and when we are not pushing code, we are actively trying to have fun in life.
Some of our team members are in bands, some just like to play flute by themselves out in the mountains. Sometimes we participate in the ticketing experience at live events like BottleRock or AfroPunk or SplashHouse. Sometimes, we host parties at these events and do other interesting music industry stuff.
- We are a great team building our own product
- You will see results and responses of your work
- Competitive Salary including meaningful equity.
- A mature team of people who realize that work life balance requires rigor, discipline and internal organization.
Note: All recruiting is handled by a seasoned dev who helps lead the dev team :)