Love live music? Interested about music industry?
Down to improve ticketing experience and help fans get to events?
Want to help end ticket-scalping and ticket-fraud?
Want to watch the software you build immediately get put to use at the highest levels of the music industry?
Want to join a team of hard working, fun loving people who are still a little weird and know how to both ship rock solid code and not take life too seriously?
A creative product team is looking for a talented QA engineer skilled at modern interfaces and web technologies.
- Designs and creates detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for automated testing and implement them
- Collect and classify test requirements from the business needs
- Preparing test-cases for manual testing that could not be covered by automated tests
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of our testing technologies and practices and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Effectively communicate risks and recommendations
- Works closely with developers to isolate and understand problems and issues.
- 5+ years of experience of testing web applications
- Experience with Selenium or competitive product Required
- We are using Selenium + Robot Framework
- Experience with the tools needed to test RESTful APIs
- Experience testing of modern web applications based on React.js
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XPATH
- Understanding of UX testing - Hands-on experience working with development tools:
- Chrome development tools, postman, git etc.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to participate in late meetings with San Francisco team (GMT-8)
- Experience working with Selenium
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with testing systems for scalability, fault tolerance, load, and other operational areas
- Experience with CI pipeline
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with Unix Based OS
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with Django Application
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- We are a great team building our own product
- You will see results and responses of your work
- Competitive Salary including meaningful equity.
- A mature team of people who realize that work life balance requires rigor, discipline and internal organization.