Love live music? Interested about music industry?
Down to improve ticketing experience and help fans get to events?
Want to help end ticket-scalping and ticket-fraud?
Want to watch the software you build immediately get put to use at the highest levels of the music industry?
Want to join a team of hard working, fun loving people who are still a little weird and know how to both ship rock solid code and not take life too seriously?
Lyte is a post-primary ticketing platform for sold out events which means we’ve partnered with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry to help eliminate the secondary market (scalping) and save fans money when buying tickets to sold out shows. We work directly with the promoters, artists, and venues as an extension of the primary box office, helping them control their events end-to-end.
Qualities that we are looking for in our team:
- Developers that are passionate about building complex, full-featured user interfaces
- Ability to collaborate closely with back-end and product teams to deliver a holistic experience that's optimized around providing the best user experience possible.
- Software engineers who are passionate about finding simple solutions to complex problems, excel at solving real issues for real people and want to push the boundaries of their engineering abilities.
What you will have ownership for delivering:
- Build, design and implement scalable, robust user interfaces for B2C, B2B and internal tools
- Help drive the design and architecture of API services
- Write code to develop new software products and/or features, manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with product, design, marketing, growth, and support teams to define and deliver product roadmaps
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity.
- Provide leadership to more junior software engineers
Skills needed to be successful:
- Significant experience working with HTML5/CSS to implement complex UI designs
- Significant experience working with automated testing tools
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)