Senior Frontend Engineer
Love live music or interested in the music industry?
Down to improve ticketing experience and help fans get to events?
Want to help end ticket-scalping and ticket-fraud?
Want to watch the software you build immediately get put to use at the highest levels of the music industry? If there is popular music event or festival that is sold out, we are most probably close partners, think the biggest names in the industry!
Want to join a team of hard working, fun loving people who are still a little weird and know how to both ship rock solid code and not take life too seriously?
A creative product team is looking for a talented frontend engineer skilled at modern interfaces and web technologies.
Fulltime, system of earning depending on experience.
- Design web and mobile applications for our customers
- Build business operations system for our account managers
- Develop analytical systems for our management and clients
- 5+ years of experience building exceptional web and mobile ready applications
- Expert knowledge of ReactJS, JS (ES6), CSS, HTML5
- Solid understanding of UX patterns and best practices
- Hands-on experience working with HTTP-based API, MobX, WebPack, Sass/Scss, and Grommet framework (React widgets pack)
- Experience writing functional and unit tests for frontend applications
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to participate in late meetings with USA team (GMT-8)
- Experience with WS, SSE, or other client-server protocols besides HTTP API
- Experience building progressive web applications (PWA)
- We are a great team building our own product
- If you have an interesting engineering idea, we are open to discussing it and potentially acting on it
- Some projects are really ambitious, and you will have an opportunity to improve your skills without being constrained by legacy code
- Creative and flexible environment
- Competitive salary
Company www.lyte.com is a post-primary ticketing platform for sold out events. We’ve partnered with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry to help eliminate the secondary market (scalping) and save fans money when buying tickets to sold-out shows. We work directly with the promoters, artists, and venues as an extension of the primary box office, helping them control their events end-to-end.