Lead/Senior Frontend Engineer
A creative product team is looking for a talented frontend engineer skilled at modern interfaces and web technologies.
Fulltime, system of earning depending on experience.
- Design web and mobile applications for our customers
- Build business operations system for our account managers
- Develop analytical systems for our management and clients
- 5+ years of experience building exceptional web and mobile ready applications
- Expert knowledge of ReactJS, JS (ES6), CSS, HTML5
- Solid understanding of UX patterns and best practices
- Hands-on experience working with HTTP-based API, MobX, WebPack, Sass/Scss, and Grommet framework (React widgets pack)
- Experience writing functional and unit tests for frontend applications
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to participate in late meetings with USA team (GMT-8)
- Experience with WS, SSE, or other client-server protocols besides HTTP API
- Experience building progressive web applications (PWA)
- We are a great team building our own product
- If you have an interesting engineering idea, we are open to discussing it and potentially acting on it
- Some projects are really ambitious, and you will have an opportunity to improve your skills without being constrained by legacy code
- Creative and flexible environment
- Competitive salary
Company www.lyte.com is a post-primary ticketing platform for sold out events. We’ve partnered with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry to help eliminate the secondary market (scalping) and save fans money when buying tickets to sold-out shows. We work directly with the promoters, artists, and venues as an extension of the primary box office, helping them control their events end-to-end.