Love live music & events? Want to be part of one of the few tech startups currently making a real impact on the live entertainment industry?
At Lyte, we help fans get into their favorite sold out events, with a ticketing experience that doesn’t suck—no scalpers, and no fake tickets.
We partner with some of the biggest names in the live entertainment industry. Coachella, Burning Man, ComicCon, Electric Forest, Newport Folk Festival, AfroPunk, and BottleRock are just a few of our partners.
The Fan Experience team is a core component of Lyte operations and is ultimately responsible for creating a magical experience for fans around the events they care about the most. The FX team is also responsible for digital property that speaks directly to fans (FAQ, Social Media, Customer Support Emails, etc.). A Fan Experience Specialist (FES) thinks like a fan and delivers a VIP level of service to every customer (fan) who interacts with our platform. This role is critical to Lyte’s success and brings our amazing product experience to life for the millions of fans and event owners using our product. Our job is not done until we fill every seat.
We are constantly trying to push the fan experience to the next level. We challenge ourselves everyday to do even crazier things to delight fans and bring the fun back to the ticketing experience.
In this role you will:
- Provide an outstanding experience for fans using our platform returning and requesting tickets to sold out events.
- Become familiar with all of Lyte’s internal tools to independently address fan issues expediently.
- Communicate effectively on all inbound customer support inquiries, keeping consistent with the voice of the brand and the expectations of our clients.
- Serve as the voice of the fan, proactively identify potential issues and report to engineering, tracking issues to resolution
- Work directly with our customers to help ensure they have a positive, seamless experience and quick resolution requests for support
- Provide guidance and feedback to continuously improve the quality and relevance of FAQs and all customer-facing points of information.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Have 3-5 years of customer support experience in the technology sector
- Be product-minded & technically savvy with an intuitive understanding of how software works
- Have a proven track record of working in customer-facing role at a high growth digital company demanding an always-on customer experience
- Excellent communication & influencing skills; comfortable working cross-functionally with product, engineering, and business teams
- Deep technical experience and background in case management, issue resolution, knowledge management, customer service, support center technologies
- Be organized and thorough, with exceptional time-management skills; able to properly prioritize tasks
- Be comfortable with the ambiguity inherent in a high-growth, mid-stage startup environment
- Keep a positive attitude and know how to manage stressful situations
- Have experience meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and performance metrics that monitor and improve the customer experience.
- Available to work on-call nights and weekends as required